I'm not much of one for new year's resolutions. I mean...why wait for Jan 1 to decide to make changes? This year is a little different...I spent the last week or so of 2011 reflecting. And I decided to make one resolution:
I resolve to care less about what other people think and be true to myself in whatever it is I do.
And I do have a couple goals for 2012. It feels appropriate....new year, new job, new city, new goals.
- Date more. No long distance crap. And above all, have fun.
- Visit every Smithsonian museum I haven't already been to
- Become a regular at a restaurant in my new neigborhood (I have a long standing habit of making friends with chefs, bartenders, and bounces. Something I plan on continuing indefinitely)
- Read at least one non-fiction book each month
- Register and run a sub-30 minute 5k by June
- Acquire at least three new passport stamps
- Complete all 60 days of Insanity (in a row)
- Don't gossip. And don't judge people by gossip/hearsay/rumors